Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Remakes Blogfest is right around the corner!

Alex J. Cavanaugh and I are very excited to host this blogfest!!

So many great choices out there for remakes!

Movies---->Movies
TV----->Movies
Movies----->TV
Books---->Movies
Movies---->Books
TV----->Books
TV---->Movies---->TV (I've got one for this!)
Songs----->Songs

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Make sure you sign-up below!!




Remakes Blogfest!

Hosted by Alex J. Cavanaugh and Heather M. Gardner.

Remakes – most of them suck. Now and then, one comes along that is as good as, if not better, than the original. And after all of the bad ones we’ve endured, we want to know about some good ones.



On November 13, 2017, blog about your favorite remake: movie (or television show into movie and vice versa), song, or book – or all three! Post a YouTube video and links where we can find these treasures. Tell us why THIS remake doesn’t suck!



Sign up below. Post on November 13 and visit others on the list. Time to unearth those good remakes!






9 comments:

  1. Ooo~ I'll have to think of one. I bet I can actually do one of these for once. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert, join us! Will be fun. I already have a song and a movie ready to go.

      Delete
  2. My post is already written and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex and Heather - enjoy ... I'll be watching from the side lines - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes there are some remakes that I don't want them to do, especially if the original is really good. I did, however, like the Ocean's Eleven remake, though I must admit I never saw the original version with Frank Sinatra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't thought of songs as remakes. I know quite a few of those. Maybe I can join this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've signed up for the fun Heather and am ready to trek. I reckon you can probably guess what I'm going to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Heather, for organizing the blog fest. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.