Saturday, June 5, 2010

Huh...

I may have bitten off more than I can chew w/ my new story.
I may have to rethink my track.

Just cause you watch 30 years of drama and mystery shows doesn't mean that you know how to write one.
It's a fine line between writing what you don't know and writing so generic you might as well not bother.
We shall see.
I could forge ahead and then delete if I have too.
Been up the last couple nights writing.
It's not like the first book where I just had to get some info out on paper, but I think I'm still upset that I haven't heard anything and I think it's just keeping me up.
But it's okay.
Also, with the new characters, they weren't thrown together immediately so I don't get to do a lot of dialogue with them yet. Think I'm missing it a bit. I could skip ahead but that could get difficult later.
I've got to stop psyching myself out. It will come. I just need to stop worrying about the other one and concentrate on this one.
Anyone buying this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.