Thursday, June 3, 2010

All day

All day I have just been holding back the tears. I should have just had a good cry and gotten it out of my system.
Stupid BLEEPIN agents!
I have read so many good books, but just as many bad ones.
Ones I couldn't believe were published by anyone, let alone name brand publishers.
And yet, apparently, I suck.
No, I didn't hear from any and that's the problem.

See, I was so cool and confident yesterday.
No big deal.

If they like it they like it, if they don't they don't.
Bullshit!
I think my book is good. I do.
I think the new one will be good too.
BLEEP!
I feel like drinking. I don't think it would help me in the slightest. I really don't. But I would love to pour a huge glass of wine or maybe a big happy white russian.
I feel like I'm close to giving up.
But I'm being petty either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.